How The Application Process Works
Share this Post
1) Download and fill out the application.
You can apply yourself, be nominated and we also directly invite candidates to apply.
2) Send your completed application & photo(s) to hello@BlackInCanada.com
The email subject line must read: “Black In Canada Application First_Name Last_Name”
3) Our expert team reviews all complete applications.
Here are a few things we consider:
– Do you demonstrate excellence and consistently in your industry.
– Have demonstrated the results of your work.
– How you compare to others in your industry.
– Examples of how you “give back or “contribute” to the community.
4) Top candidates are selected and then their information verified.
Research and editorial teams go to work verifying and reviewing the information in their application.
5) Approved candidates are contacted and notified of their publication date.